Seeking Looking for good NTR games

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Title pretty much says it all. If you could recommend some good NTR games you've played, the more heartbreaking the better. Thanks!

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
hey my game is kind of ntr-focused. Not trying to make spam, but since you asked. Apart from that, do you recommend playing "the spellbook?" it has good ntr content IYO?

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
hey my game is kind of ntr-focused. Not trying to make spam, but since you asked. Apart from that, do you recommend playing "the spellbook?" it has good ntr content IYO?
I actually just downloaded your game. Going to play it in the morning. I do like The Spellbook, but the NTR happens very quick with not so much build-up. Worth a try though.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I actually just downloaded your game. Going to play it in the morning. I do like The Spellbook, but the NTR happens very quick with not so much build-up. Worth a try though.
Thanks for downloading, I hope you like it. And I see... I will try it, maybe

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
DHP is the big daddy of hardcore NTR games I've played. MC gets way worse than just cucked. Very hard NTR without becoming completely ridiculous and comical.
If you liked NTRPG, the HC games are the spiritual successors of that.
One in-dev right now that's quite good (except for the one ending so far) is APBLU.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
OG NTR games. Dark HEro party and Kedamono.

New masterpiece. A Promise Best Left Unkept.

Sprite only. Henteria Chronicle 2.

Nice western team using japanese style NTR. Azienda games.

Western styled cuckold/NTR/cheating. A Couple's Duet of Love & Lust, Watching My Wife.

Not really NTR focused, but you can make choices to create a very good NTR situation. Our Red Strings.

Honorable mentions. NTRMAN... it's consistently decent but the progression is always rushed. Bunch of RPGM NTR games like RaiOhGar that are quite good but doesn't really stand out.

Reactions: Sharku

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Thanks for the suggestions everyone. I'll be sure to check them out.