Seeking Looking for good Sandbox games with 2dcg

Rantai

Dec 25, 2020
Hi, im playing Club Bifrost again and having a blast with it, need more games like it, Sandbox or PRG heavy with good character art (pref 2d)
thanks guys

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
Summertime Saga - one of the best games with a lot of content, some minigames may be annoying (fuck pizza delivery) but overall definetely worth a try.
What a Legend! - fantastic art and animations, not that huge amount of content but worth Your time.
Taffy Tales - another great one, good amount of content, specific sense of humour, get through the beggining and You'll be positevely surprised for sure.
Love & Sex: Second Base - I have a mixed feelings about this one, there's ton's of content and possibilities in here, but it's very grindy and have a lot of unfinished content, some bugs and if You're not careful You may get into situations You don't want to be, but I recommend giving this a try at least.
SexNote - another fun game, not that grindy and not very complicated, bit cartoonish but I personally like it.
Town of Passion - while it's fun and has a lot of content it's still RPGM so a bit clunky and has some annoying puzzles, luckilly there's no combat.
Prince of Suburbia - nice story and art, not much content, can't personally wait for this one to be completed but it may still take a while.
LittleMan Remake - I played the original, before it was remade, was pretty much like above.
A Town Uncovered - a bit simplistic art but I like it, this one is one of my favourites.