Seeking Looking for good VN

benek815

Oct 5, 2021
Hello,

I've played games such as:

• Being a DIK (My Top 1. Fun, brilliant storyline, amazing characters, immersion, relationship-building (especially Sage))
  • Leap of Faith (Top 2. Brilliant drama, lots of emotions)
  • Eternum (Top 3. Interesting storyline, cool additions like insights into relationships with girls)
  • Acting Lessons (I liked it, interesting, but far from the above-mentioned games)
  • City of Broken Dreamers (Boring)
  • Summers Gone (Boring)
  • I also played games like Artemis, Chasing Sunsets AOA Academy for a while, but for some reason, I didn't finish them. They were probably too boring.

It doesn't have to have sex scenes. It's important for me to empathize with the main character and actually feel like I'm building relationships with the girls. It would be great if the game had a soundtrack. Ideally, a fun game with elements of drama. Thanks for reply :)

Last edited:

benek815

Oct 5, 2021
Mario4don

Thank you for recommending Intertwined. The game is great, especially the dialogues, graphics, storyline, and the female characters are well-developed and not exaggerated. I also appreciate the numerous decisions we can make that have an impact on the game. The only downside is the lack of music, but it's not a major issue. If there was a soundtrack, the game would be even better. Occasionally, I encounter some bugs in certain scenes.

The main issue lies in how the game is structured. If we choose to pursue one girl, the game rejects the other girl. I watched a walkthrough and realized that many of the choices we make in the game would have different consequences in the real world, speaking as someone who has knowledge about women. However, it's important to remember that this is just a game, and overall, it's still a great experience. Perhaps the developer intended for the game to be anti-harem. The RP system (I believe that's what it's called) could be better structured. So, if the game developer is reading this, please consider improving the RP system and adding a soundtrack. Other aspects of the game are excellent.

Edit: I have seen a bit more of the walkthrough, and the RP system is worse than I expected. It is very bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mario4don

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
  • Shining Song Starnova
  • Meteor World Actor
  • Once in a Lifetime
  • Nothing is Forever
  • The Arson Betrayal
  • Saya no Uta