Ren'Py Looking for GUI template

shify

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2021
Hi, I'm trying to find some modern nice template GUI for Renpy. So far I found one that I like:

Unfortunately it is not available to buy or get somewhere.

Do you know where to buy or download something similar. If there is nothing I have no problem to pay for the creation.
Thank you for your help.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Youi could try your hand at him/her about it and hope for a response.

Reactions: shify

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
That template is used in several games available on this forum. Deliverance is one that comes to mind. You could lift if from that code pretty easily.

I checked around and was unable to find the FADE template just as a stand-a-lone.

Reactions: shify

shify

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2021
Hi,

Youi could try your hand at him/her about it and hope for a response.
I've tried to contact him, unfortunately he/she is not responding.

have you look in here?
Thanks for the tip :)

That template is used in several games available on this forum. Deliverance is one that comes to mind. You could lift if from that code pretty easily.

I checked around and was unable to find the FADE template just as a stand-a-lone.
Thank you for your help in my search. If it's going to be difficult to get it, I'll pay for something similar.

shify

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2021
Update: i get information
Due to my busy schedule, I have ceased support for my Ren'Py UI kits as of March 2019. Since they are no longer compatible with Ren'Py, so I have removed them from all shops and no longer offer them.
So now I'm going to try and find someone who might be able to code something similar.