Seeking Looking for h games where you can....

Razor679

Mar 19, 2020
Okay I'm new here for the most part. My spelling is bad cuse im kinda a slow learner but what eves im about to be a sage soon irl.

I'm looking for a game that takes aspects of VH well at least in game play quality. my requiments is...

1. Must have a GOOD AMOUNT OF WORLD BUILDING (if no story to play though needs to have good lore to back up the world and the game play)
2. eather have sex with females or get pregnet you self and give birth to your army and or your next char to continue with when this one dies/retires (last part bout goung threw the genorations is for sand box type game only tho sandbox games can have a story)
3. NO VN OR TEXT BASED GAMES PLEASE

not realy a requerment but im a gamer that likes games that dont have wall of text im more a showdont tell kind of gamer if im stuck in one spot or sean for to long i getboard (more so when i cant play cuse the text is like 10 min to read (im a slow reader sumthin that takes ur avige persion 2 min to read will be 10 min to read for me)

ADHD is a bitch :p

Last edited:

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
I don't know many games that let you build your own empire over time, but Renryuu: Ascension is really fantastic. You take over a kingdom by mistake and become the new king. You decide the laws of your kingdom and claim taxes that you can use to build more.

In the meantime, you explore a huge world with tons of quests and monster girls that you can capture. You also encounter other female NPC that join your group and fight for you.

Reactions: rKnight

Razor679

Mar 19, 2020
I don't know many games that let you build your own empire over time, but Renryuu: Ascension is really fantastic. You take over a kingdom by mistake and become the new king. You decide the laws of your kingdom and claim taxes that you can use to build more.

In the meantime, you explore a huge world with tons of quests and monster girls that you can capture. You also encounter other female NPC that join your group and fight for you.
have it and its not realy what im looking for got boring fast and way too much text defntly has the kingdom part witch i like but i would like it to have the more then that i realy need the birth system

Last edited: