Seeking Looking for H Games where you play a female protag that has lots of sex

Aug 6, 2020
Ive kinda come to a point where I cant really find games that fulfill my requirements. So Im hopping that some of you can send me some games that you think would help me find something new to get my rocks off too. Any recommendation is greatly appreciated.

Games that I've played that fit what I'm going for (willing to try other things but I don't like 3d model stuff. Please try to keep it 2d) :
Tear And The Library Of Labyrinth's
Meltys Quest
Degrees Of lewdity
Hypnosis App Apartment
Ruins Seeker
Rings Of Roldea
Ideology In Friction (Personal Fav)
Yukino
Detective Girl Of Steam City
Parasite In City
Anthophobia
Keiko

Like I said any recommendation helps so please help me out.
Thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: naurd
Aug 6, 2020
You played president yukino and other acerola games, what about "treasure hunter claire" or "brave alchemist colette"?
Ive played those but I just dont want to list every H game Ive played since the list would be way too long. Thanks for the suggestion tho! : )

Last edited:

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Here are some female-MC games where gratuitous sex is part of the gameplay, not just scenes.

Succubus Stories. Title says it all really, you're a literal sex demon. It's 3D though.
Hazumi. Casually taking up prostitution, with probably the most developed pregnancy systems in any game.
Karryn's Prison. Well it can take a while since MC starts out as a prude that's too good for everyone around her, but you can make the prison into your personal sex dungeon. Same dev and artist as Melty's Quest, I think.

Reactions: AllAr0undGam3r
Aug 6, 2020
Here are some female-MC games where gratuitous sex is part of the gameplay, not just scenes.

Succubus Stories. Title says it all really, you're a literal sex demon. It's 3D though.
Hazumi. Casually taking up prostitution, with probably the most developed pregnancy systems in any game.
Karryn's Prison. Well it can take a while since MC starts out as a prude that's too good for everyone around her, but you can make the prison into your personal sex dungeon. Same dev and artist as Melty's Quest, I think.
Oh yeah I'm for sure gonna check out these. Thank you for showing me these.

naurd

Dec 30, 2020
All of these are 2d but not all are hentai.

Good Girl Gone Bad: I see it was already recommended in here but I want to re-recommend it if you didn't try it out. My favorite game ever and MC has tons of sex.

Our Red String: Same dev as GGGB. If you liked that check this one out too, if you didn't you can probably skip it as they are very similar although ORS is more romance than corruption focused so far. Higher quality art than GGGB if that was a turn off.

Third Crisis: RPG game were you have a control over the wide range of how slutty your MC is. Really solid story with some emotional moments.

Uni: Slice of life school aged protagonist. Gorgeous hentai art style. Corruption, submission, and blackmail heavy.

Raven's Quest: Fantasy adventure style game. Probably the most freedom to fuck whoever you want of the games on this list. Lots of different fetishes that you can choose to explore if you wish. I love the art and the MC, but the sex animations are pretty basic and recycled, to the point where it verges on a text based game.

Claire's Quest: Sprawling fantasy RPGM with tons and tons of content. Wasn't really my favorite because it is has a lot of bestiality and coerced/rape content, but is a quality game nonetheless, and well liked on here.

Dilmur: Cyberpunk RPGM. The primary sex comes from an incestious relationship with your farther that is a bit of a slow burn. If that turns you off skip, if not definitely check it out because it is a really high quality game.

Yorna: Fantasy RPGM adventure game. Most sex is with fantasy creatures and comes after losing a battle so it wasn't really my thing personally, but is quality game that is highly rated on here.

Lust Campus: College VN with the most gorgeous art I have seen. Very early in development so not that much content yet. Similar to GGGB and ORS.

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Violated heroine is a great one, despite its name you can play it in a way that's not super-rapey too!
Niplheim's Hunter - Branded Azel is another one that someone mentioned that's pretty good.
I've only played a bit of it, but Detective Girl of the Steam City is fairly interesting in its setting, if a little linear.

My own game, , is a Female-Protagonist open-world sandbox. You can play pretty loose with your morals and let everything from Tavern Guests and other students to Imps and demons play with you!

Aug 6, 2020
Violated heroine is a great one, despite its name you can play it in a way that's not super-rapey too!
Niplheim's Hunter - Branded Azel is another one that someone mentioned that's pretty good.
I've only played a bit of it, but Detective Girl of the Steam City is fairly interesting in its setting, if a little linear.

My own game, , is a Female-Protagonist open-world sandbox. You can play pretty loose with your morals and let everything from Tavern Guests and other students to Imps and demons play with you!
Rapey games never bothered me lol. Ill be sure to look at it. Also I remember downloading your game like a month ago I think. I should play that again. I honestly couldn't figure out how to get the main girl to start fucking stuff so I stop playing plus the school was quite big. If you had a guide on the fastest way to make her a slut that'd be great lol. Id really like to play your game again.

Aug 6, 2020
All of these are 2d but not all are hentai.

Good Girl Gone Bad: I see it was already recommended in here but I want to re-recommend it if you didn't try it out. My favorite game ever and MC has tons of sex.

Our Red String: Same dev as GGGB. If you liked that check this one out too, if you didn't you can probably skip it as they are very similar although ORS is more romance than corruption focused so far. Higher quality art than GGGB if that was a turn off.

Third Crisis: RPG game were you have a control over the wide range of how slutty your MC is. Really solid story with some emotional moments.

Uni: Slice of life school aged protagonist. Gorgeous hentai art style. Corruption, submission, and blackmail heavy.

Raven's Quest: Fantasy adventure style game. Probably the most freedom to fuck whoever you want of the games on this list. Lots of different fetishes that you can choose to explore if you wish. I love the art and the MC, but the sex animations are pretty basic and recycled, to the point where it verges on a text based game.

Claire's Quest: Sprawling fantasy RPGM with tons and tons of content. Wasn't really my favorite because it is has a lot of bestiality and coerced/rape content, but is a quality game nonetheless, and well liked on here.

Dilmur: Cyberpunk RPGM. The primary sex comes from an incestious relationship with your farther that is a bit of a slow burn. If that turns you off skip, if not definitely check it out because it is a really high quality game.

Yorna: Fantasy RPGM adventure game. Most sex is with fantasy creatures and comes after losing a battle so it wasn't really my thing personally, but is quality game that is highly rated on here.

Lust Campus: College VN with the most gorgeous art I have seen. Very early in development so not that much content yet. Similar to GGGB and ORS.
Thank you for all these recommendations. I loved Claire's quest and Third crisis (I'm making sure to keep up with these two.). I'm really excited to try out Ravens Quest and Dilmur (Love me a good Incest hentai). Ill be checking all of these out so thank you for the recommendations. : )

Reactions: naurd

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Rapey games never bothered me lol. Ill be sure to look at it. Also I remember downloading your game like a month ago I think. I should play that again. I honestly couldn't figure out how to get the main girl to start fucking stuff so I stop playing plus the school was quite big. If you had a guide on the fastest way to make her a slut that'd be great lol. Id really like to play your game again.
Fastest way to get into sexy stuff is to take her to the tavern and order alcohol (or water!). If she doesn't get hit on, once she's drunk talk to male tavern guests and they'll eventually want to bed you. If she does get hit on while drinking... then they will also bed you!

Aside from that, attending the kitchen Part time job eventually gets imps to play with you in the minigame(and they grope you in the kitchens at night as well almost anytime), and most dungeons have at least a few scenes (slimes in the waterway, nekomatas and eventually werewolves in the main dungeon, etc)

There's a H-Scene guide on the wiki (though I think it's missing a few scenes now...), and a basic first-semester guide .