Seeking Looking for Harem/Sandbox Games

DerJohannes

May 21, 2018
I allready played a few Games here and mostly Games that are like Holiday Island are prefered by me

But im trying to find more, i want to find games that have multiple Girls in them and a sandbox like setting, it doesnt need to be Harem games, its enough if the Game has multiple Girls in it and it should be semi sandbox so that it still feels like a game and not a VN i just want to be able to have a bit of decision and world exploring like a Sandbox

There are games like Lust Epidemic which i wouldnt put into the Sandbox category since its pretty linear which is fine by me, im just not that much into VN

So it would be nice to find more Games like this, i played a lot of games on this site so im pretty sure that i do know of most of them so idk if you guys can find a Game that i didnt play already, also it would be nice if the Game has alot of content, like it doesnt need to be completed although i would prefer it but atleast it should have a few hours of content and especially games with lot of girls tend to have only content for a few of them and the rest is just teaser/placeholder thats why i like games like Holiday Island that game has enough progress with the Girls and story that it takes a while to get all the content and you arent finished with most content after unlocking all scenes for 2-3 girls

Feb 26, 2018
You may enjoy my games and .

In you take command of the pirate ship Harpy in this open world swashbuckling adventure. Sail from island to island while you fight enemy ships, impress local women, and win the hearts of your crew. Lots of 3D scenes and some animation with a variety of characters in many shapes and sizes.

. It is about an alien that crashes on a small planet, and you have to protect her from evil forces trying to get her back while hiding her from your provincial neighbors. Text based sex with some pixel images. Plenty of exploring and side quests. Runs a couple hours.