[R>Artist 2D] [R>Programmer] Share Unpaid Looking for help on game concept

Rystvalya

Aug 24, 2019
Project:
I've got an idea for a game that I've been building in Ren'py but my development skills are minimal. I am open to other engines but Ren'py is the only one I've started to teach myself. I am targeting this to be a combination of a VN and CYOA where the female MC can use her stats and choices to build relationships, and stats are effected by corruption/modifications (think Witch Trainer or Corruption of Champions) and competing in a minigame against the NPCs.

Developer:
- Me

Looking for:
- Ren'Py programmer
- I am currently writing and 2d illustrating this myself but I am open to a better artist or writer for those interested

Employment Type:
- Currently this is unpaid
- If I get assistance with this I will set up a Patreon and offer Rev Share or 1 time payment, whichever is preferred.

Work commitment:
- One off project/Short term

Preferred method of contact:
- PM

Job Description:
Features I am looking for are:
- character customization (hair, outfits, expressions... think Witch Trainer)
- repeatable minigame with cutscenes (I've made a crude version of this so far but it breaks easily)
- player stats that will effect the minigame

Additional comments:
This is my first game and first request for help so apologies in advance. I've made a crude demo of my game so far but if I ever want this to get off the ground I clearly need expert advice. As this is unpaid if there is anyone able to at least help me understand what I need to do to make this work I would appreciate that as well, and should this turn any profit I would happily compensate you for you time.

Last edited:

muzhiggDev

Mar 3, 2020
Hey. I can not write in private messages yet. But I could help you if you are interested in unity engine. Contact me.

Wizard++

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
If you're still looking for assistance, I can program in several languages and engines.Plus, I've actually just recently been constructing the foundations for a game of this type in GameMaker Studio 2.

cerebotio2

Nov 20, 2018
Greetings. I am a writer of stories and I work in advertising. I currently have time to join your project. I like challenges and I like your idea.