Identify Looking for help remembering a game I played(I think I got it from this site)

Arkade

May 23, 2017
So I remember this game- it was in english. I don't think it was translated- so it was a western game. There were many futa characters including a succubus-like demon char. A big tit bar maid(dwarf? or something)- It was female protag but I don't think you were a futa- but it also wasn't a reverse rape game- it was more like an open-world collection driven adventure. You visited areas and either got an item or an encounter- I think there might have been a very simple battle system- I remember a plant fight that ended with being able to harvest nectar- and also a swamp with some fish girl or something that appeared sometimes.

I remember there was some occult thing- with a whole religion after going to an island that I think worshipped penises and inflation/fertility?.. maybe those were two different factions.. Game had a whole lore to it's creatures and I got to a point with like ant/spider insect girls as well?.. Shops and stores- all over. And many characters to talk to. There was a day cycle and you would sometimes be visited by a potion/herb seller girl. I think you owned a manor of some sort and could later get a servant monster girl(cow maid?..) and also harvest her for milk and such every so often. It was a weirdgame- and I wouldn't say it was great but I thought of it and I want to know what it was.

Many monster girls in a fantasy setting- notall of them were futa but a lot were. I forget if the game was 2d sprites or 3d- I think it might have been a mix. It's been a long time.

------------------------------------------

Edit- I found it.. It was vixens tail(noticed from a recent art of the 2nd game shown- coincidence.)

Last edited: