[R>Writer] Unpaid Looking for help with ideas and writing

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
I used to write short stories and loved doing it. I also love the games I have played from on here. Because of all that I am wanting to try and create my first game. I don't have the funds for good equipment but I have talked to some creators that started out just like me and their first game was good enough to slowly increase the content. I have an idea for my first game but I am having a difficult time in trying to create a story for and write it. Of all the games I have played and looked at, I have not found a game of it. The idea I have deals with the MC is a young man who was sent to a private school by his father. Which he went to as well and after being away for quite a few years, got a letter in the mail stating that his father has passed away. He flies back home and sees his family again after so long. After the funeral a beautiful, sexy woman approached him and said that she needs to have a word with him in private. He goes with her to her office and talk and after she explains who she is and how she knows his father. She gives him a letter that was written by his father that explains why he did what he did by sending him away and much more explanations was put in the letter. I have more for what I would like in the game but I figured that would be enough to explain for now. I don't have funds to pay anyone right now but once the game gets going and if it gets good enough players/donors then we can negotiate payments.

Here are also a few tags that I would like in the game as well.
-Anal
-BDSM
-Big Ass
-Big Tits
-Spanking
-Vaginal Sex

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
Are you saying you haven't seen a game like that before?
I have played a game kind of like it. I just don't remember the name of it. All I remember about it was that the father married a woman who was like a gold digger I believe and didn't particularly like the MC and wanted him gone. The MC has 3 sisters. I can't remember if they are step or not but the father left everything to the son and the son was getting like revenge or something. The youngest of the 3 girls loved and missed the MC and the other 2 thought bad about the MC because of the mother. Through out the game he was slowly winning the love of all 3 sisters

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
If a game has been made of what I am wanting to make has been made already then I have another game idea that I think could be good but I have the same problem. I can still include everything that I want but do it a different story in a way

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
If a game has been made of what I am wanting to make has been made already then I have another game idea that I think could be good but I have the same problem. I can still include everything that I want but do it a different story in a way
Yeah, others will tell you the same thing. Your first story has been done many times. I'm not saying don't do it, but it would have to stand out from the others to get noticed. I don't want to discourage you. Doing research is the best thing you can do at this point.

Keeping it fairly simple is a good path for a first-time developer.