[R>Programmer] [R>Writer] Looking for help with my game

RedArmor

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2021
Hi everybody, first I'd like to thank you for checking out the page.
I'm Red Armor currently working on my first game called False Promises.
I'm looking for people who are happy to help, patient, and willing to take up a task and learn from the experience.
But most importantly don't be too serious. I'll joke with you and (even though it probably sounds weird) I'll also care, if there's something going in your life let me know (of course you don't have to), I'll understand. I won't push on you for any kind of results from the task if your going through stuff in your personal life, and even if you dont.

Project:
- False Promises Ch. 1
Link: https://f95zone.to/threads/false-promises-ch-1-fixed-red-armor.90880/

Looking for:
- Programmer knowledgeable in Ren'Py/Python.
- Creative Writer.
- Music composer.

* I may look for animators in the future so look out for the page if you're interested, I'll update this page.

Employment Type:
- Currently I can't afford to pay you, I'm so sorry about this.
But when the game succeeds and the fanbase will grow, I'm willing to pay you if you'd like to.

Work commitment:
- I prefer someone who's willing to stay for the long run, meaning: Long term.

Preferred method of contact:
- You can contact me at my Discord:

Additional comments:
- Just be yourself, open minded and something that I didn't mentioned before, be available. Obviously you don't have to be available 24/7. Anyway I hope you'll consider this for now, I'll say thank you!
Have a nice day/night.
love mask noBG.png

Last edited:
Reactions: CRISDARK31

malasha

Sep 6, 2020
Just added you on discord. Looking to write, I can write dialogue in a programmer friendly fashion as I have some base Renpy/Python knowledge.

Aug 4, 2018
Hi.
I added you on discord. I can write, mostly short stories and essays, when I want/have to, but it's not my favourite thing to do. I could definitely help you with ideas and dialogue. I am bilingual Italian/English. I teach English and I work as a text editor, translator and proofreader.
Take care

Platinumworks

Jan 12, 2019
Hi, I am available for work as a programmer if there are any positions still open for it. I added you on Discord, please let me know!

RedArmor

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2021
Any writer that would like to write for the game and he is dependable, let me know.

Space Cat

May 9, 2020
Any writer that would like to write for the game and he is dependable, let me know.
Hey,

I haven't played this game yet, but I'd like to help with writing. I can send you a couple of samples of stuff I've written. Hit me up on discord: SpaceCat#0537

Edit: Downloading game right now. I'll see how I like it and will provide feedback soon ish...

Edit: Back after reading through the first chapter. I hope you don't hate criticism. I wrote a small list of aspects of the script that could use some improvement.

Last edited:
Reactions: RedArmor