[R>Proofreader] [R>Writer] Looking for Help with NTR/Sharing Incest (need patch) Game

MaxGamez

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
Project:
Unseen Ohana

This game will have a Incest sharing/NTR with mom of the male protaganist. It has 3D characters, This story will satisfy the gap which many games have failed to fill (games which managed to do so ended up being abandoned). There are NTR games but many have Female as a protag. This game will have a serious plots, it's not like all females will be head on heels on Male lead from the very beginning. You need to corrupt them, My first release will have a sharing/Voy content
Big brother and Tyrant are the games which had these plots, my game will have a unique plot with mom sharing and so on.
Strictly No LOLI & GAY contents.
Subscribestar and Patreon will be used

Developer:

Looking for:
Dialogue/Script writer

Employment Type:
Unpaid

Work commitment:
I would like you to help me till first release but if you like my work and wanna continue to help me you are free to do so and I will be grateful to you.

Preferred method of contact:
Discord

Job Description:
I am looking for a person who can polish my dialogues and come up with dialogues better than me, and should be fluent in English since I am not

Additional comments:
Changing the game engine, learning coding and improving my skills for better renders, There is a change in MILF character check Patreon link for that

Last edited:

MaxGamez

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
Any news ?
Working on it, I have planned to release a demo version first since I am new, this might help to later improve the game with limited things to correct. I had revised the plot 3 times and changing character design so took me some more time.

Reactions: rgnar62

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
Working on it, I have planned to release a demo version first since I am new, this might help to later improve the game with limited things to correct. I had revised the plot 3 times and changing character design so took me some more time.
Great ! Do you have a new discord link ? The other one has expired

ManiacleGod

Oct 4, 2023
Project:
Unseen Ohana

This game will have a Incest sharing/NTR with mom of the male protaganist. It has 3D characters, This story will satisfy the gap which many games have failed to fill (games which managed to do so ended up being abandoned). There are NTR games but many have Female as a protag. This game will have a serious plots, it's not like all females will be head on heels on Male lead from the very beginning. You need to corrupt them, My first release will have a sharing/Voy content
Big brother and Tyrant are the games which had these plots, my game will have a unique plot with mom sharing and so on.
Strictly No LOLI & GAY contents.
Subscribestar and Boosty will be used instead of Patreon, since Patreon has been changing TOS on adult contents

Developer:

Looking for:
Dialogue/Script writer, person with knowledge on renpy engine for sandbox version, Person who can guide me through daz3d

Employment Type:
Unpaid

Work commitment:
I would like you to help me till first release but if you like my work and wanna continue to help me you are free to do so and I will be grateful to you.

Preferred method of contact:
Discord

Job Description:
I am mainly looking for a Dialogue writer, I have an Idea of the story flow. But I still lack some knacks on creating dialogues, there are times where I get lost on making storylines as I need
So I need a person with a same passion as me(on MILF sharing/NTR) to help me out here.
The writer also gets to share his thoughts on storyline and if his storyline are better I will use them, If not mine will be used. This is my first time creating a game, and I need someone who has Idea on writing dialogues and story.

I am new to using RPG Engine so I need help with assests and if you can guide me on better way to code the game I will be greatful.
If you guys love my idea of the game please help me out.

Additional comments:
In case of game development, I have all the characters needed for the update. I have worked for weeks in modification of MILF (mom). Weeks in a sense I worked atleast a hour and I used to make it look better each time and I think I have managed to do so.
I have finished 70% rendering for Day1,2.
Help with script writing will increase the speed of the game development.
Here is the poster of the Game.
Hope I am not too late to reply, I am a writer really interested in the plot, would like to contribute for free

MaxGamez

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
Finished around 70 renders after many changes and improved renders from my previous one, based on renpy engine.
Need someone to help me with dialogue improvement.