[R> Other] Paid Looking for help with promotion of my visual novel

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
Project:
-Falling Stars is a visual novel set in the world of womens wrestling. I have released the first version and am currently at work on the next update, which I am hoping to release in the first half of February

Developer:
-Nyatd, Discord is Nyatd#1280

Looking for:
-Someone to help promote this thing, as I'm just not getting anywhere so far. I don't really understand how Twitter works, I can't get anyone to join the Discord, very few Reddit subs want to let me post about it...I don't know what I'm doing, basically.

Employment Type:
-Not expecting you to work for free but the game isn't earning anything right now, so I can't pay very much. Would be happy to pay more based on revenue growth.

Work commitment:
-I would love to turn this into a full time thing, I have solid main storylines already for Falling Stars 2 and 3 but that all depends on getting this first game funded. I currently have a full time job, so am working on this in my spare time.

Preferred method of contact:
-Discord is probably easiest for me

Job Description:
-Looking for someone to help spread the word about the game, increase revenue, build Discord numbers etc. I'm sorry if this is a vague job description but that's kind of why I'm posting this!

Additional comments:
-I am ESPECIALLY looking to build awareness of the game among wrestling fans, as I think there is a potentially big market for this game in that base. My problem so far is that I just can't get any wrestling subreddits, Discords, forums etc to let me tell people about it.

CardinalRed

Amazing Dev
Game Developer
Sep 8, 2021
Koikatsu games do be like that.

Also, I don't think any SFW place will allow you to advertise there. Your game is NSFW first, and wrestling second.

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
Koikatsu games do be like that.

Also, I don't think any SFW place will allow you to advertise there. Your game is NSFW first, and wrestling second.
Well, you're absolutely right. BUT...if I can get it in front of the right people, there is a big potential market. That's all I'm saying. I'm not thinking this game is going to make me a millionaire and Stone Cold an The Rock are gonnae do Superbowl commercials fer it, but if someone can help give the game that little push, MAYBE I could make a living out of it. That's all I'm trying to do