Seeking Looking for hentai doujin recommendations

Idkdoyou

May 21, 2024
Can anyone provide me a list of hentai manga's, artistcgs(the ones with a story or text atleast), where the female passes out, faints or falls unconscious due to excessive sex/rape, knocked out or overdosed on drugs etc, and the male stills continues fucking her in that state.

Some of them that I am aware of are :

(C97) [2JIMUSUBI (Ohno Kanae)] Bye Bye Frustration

Tanetsuke Oji-san to Papakko JD Saimin Seikatsu - Kirin Kakeru

a midummer ntr dream 2

Knock up game by arei kei

Keywords: pass out, unconscious, faint, knocked out

crnisl

Dec 23, 2018
You can search in exhentai or any other suchlike site, with "drunk+sleeping" or "drugs+sleeping", something like this?

As for getting knocked out from "excessive sex", such things are usually happening not for an entire manga, right?

Last edited:
Reactions: Idkdoyou

Idkdoyou

May 21, 2024
Th
You can search in exhentai or any other suchlike site, with "drunk+sleeping" or "drugs+sleeping", something like this?

As for getting knocked out from "excessive sex", such things are usually happening not for an entire manga, right?

Thanks for the list, Yeah not the entire manga, like the list i provided they are only knocked out for a few panels but the male doesn't give a care and still continues