Seeking Looking For Heroine to Corrupted Demon Corruption games. Fall from Grace

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Seeking Fall from Grace Heroines becoming Corrupt which changes the heroine physically such as Demons,Vampires,Succubus ect.

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Also be on the lookout for a game called EVILIZE, it's a stealth game with a huge focus on corruption. Supposedly there's gonna be several evil routes up to 60 to 90 minutes long for each route.

Reactions: byedark and JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Well that is an awesome list. I have heard of one or two,but never really looked into them, For at the time my main focu was Corruption as the main intrigue, for I just discovered retro adult indie games. As a Horror Movie Buff. Vamps,Demons and the like turning they're victims into Vamps and Demons themselves. Especially when the victims were Vamp and Demon hunters, so there was a "Corruption" angle even in the movies like Evil Dead. Anyway Once discovering Corruption games I liked the idea of the Fall from Grace Heroines into Vamps,Demons and the like. Succubus would definately qualify as a demon for sure.
So Thank you for the list I will check them out. If you see any others due let me know. Corruption angle is key as well.
Cheers.

You Have a Good one.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Also be on the lookout for a game called EVILIZE, it's a stealth game with a huge focus on corruption. Supposedly there's gonna be several evil routes up to 60 to 90 minutes long for each route.

I will.. just saying, Caliross is good so far, but Can the Heroine really turn into a demon(succubus)monster and go bad or is her Fall from grace just becoming very Slutty?.

Reactions: byedark

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
I will.. just saying, Caliross is good so far, but Can the Heroine really turn into a demon(succubus)monster and go bad or is her Fall from grace just becoming very Slutty?.
I didn't want to give it away, but there's a path where you're brainwashed and trained to be a loyal cow slave for a noble family. It then becomes a part of your mission to advance their goals and turn other girls into cows. There's also a demon angle that hasn't been developed yet.

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I didn't want to give it away, but there's a path where you're brainwashed and trained to be a loyal cow slave for a noble family. It then becomes a part of your mission to advance their goals and turn other girls into cows. There's also a demon angle that hasn't been developed yet.
This Kira character looks like the type that would be a demon,succubus hell even a Vamp hiding in plain sight plus very Seductive with a tatoo around her eye that is interesting tg say the least.

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
One more game is Inma ka sugoroku. It's a board game game where the contestants corrupt each other for the amusement of demons.

This is the link to the patch:

This is the official link to the game:

just download the demo and install the patch on the demo and you got the full game

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Ideology of Friction game also checks everything on my list that I have been trying to find. Corruption,Check,Pure Route,Check,Corrupt route,Check,RPG, Check, Transformation,Check. and Demons. Check. Super fun game. Wish I knew others like it.

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Ideology of Friction game also checks everything on my list that I have been trying to find. Corruption,Check,Pure Route,Check,Corrupt route,Check,RPG, Check, Transformation,Check. and Demons. Check. Super fun game. Wish I knew others like it.
Meritocracy in Oni and blade follows the same formula and made by the same developer.

Reactions: JaszMan

Eliza12

May 2, 2017
VenusBlood FRONTIER sounds like exactly what you are looking for. And it's probably the best corruption game currently available.