[R>Artist 3D] Share Looking for highly skilled Daz Artist to help restart development of Lexi

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Project:
-Lexi

Developer:
-Chatterbox/Gamersglory

Looking for:
-3D Artist

Employment Type:

Work commitment:
-Long term, Part to Full time

Preferred method of contact:
-Discord: gamersglory#1984

Job Description:
-Following the script and creating images in Daz 3D based on game events. Great Knowledge of Scene lighting and Iray are huge pluses. This position is very important as the person will be taking over for Chatterbox who passed away a few weeks ago. I can help with running finished scenes

Additional comments:
-Assists will be provided including our propriety character modals created by Chatterbox they are very custom and we do not want to alter the models in any major way. Posting samples of your past and current work here on this thread as well as on our under the work samples board or sending them to me if you don't want them to be public.

Last edited:
Feb 29, 2020
Project:
-Lexi

Developer:
-Chatterbox/Gamersglory

Looking for:
-3D Artist

Employment Type:

Work commitment:
-Long term

Preferred method of contact:
-Discord: gamersglory#1984

Job Description:
-Following the script and creating images in Daz 3D based on game events. Great Knowledge of Scene lighting and Iray are huge pluses. This position is very important as the person will be taking over for Chatterbox who passed away a few weeks ago.

Additional comments:
-Assists will be provided including our propriety character modals created by Chatterbox they are very custom and we do not want to alter the models in any major way. Posting samples of your past and current work here on this thread as well as on our under the work samples board or sending them to me if you don't want them to be public.
Hmm now how can we get Coriolan to see this.
If anyone on here is talented enough its definitely him.
Question though is whether or not he would be interested or available.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Coriolan