• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[R-Play tester] Unpaid Looking for honest play testers for my Texted-based RPGM game.

Deleted member 2164995

Creator of Yuri games, cause why not?
Mar 30, 2020
Project:
- Death's Punishment It is currently 0.31.

Developer:
- Crazy94 (me)

Looking for:
- Honest Playtesters.

Employment Type:
- Unpaid. Sadly, this is a free-to-play game. If I could, I would be able to pay.

Work commitment:
- We can discuss. You DON'T have to commit at all. So, one-off, short-term, and long-term is acceptable.

Preferred method of contact:
- PM here/Comment. Then we can move to discord.

Job Description:
Looking for honest playtesters for my game who will give me their feedback before I release updates. Would love someone to give me feedback on its current state and see what I can improve, add, and take away. (Though, mostly balance issues at the moment)

Additional comments:
- I'm flexible and I crave feedback. I love feedback in general. Please be okay with Text-based games, Foot fetish, lesbians, femdom (and sub), and more. I'm also willing to bounce of ideas with you and even take special requests to be added to the game- it's the least I can do. IF you have questions, I'm always around as I am on my PC/Phone because of work all the time.

DoubleLust

Feb 16, 2021
Took a look.
what are you trying to achieve? is this a learning project?
From what I can tell you need more experience.

DoubleLust

Feb 16, 2021
This is my first game, and it is a work in progress.
Take time to learn the engine more and build a better framework.

mapping:create a more unique looking map, square box exterior/interior look very basic.

tile.png
try to look for custom tilesets that better match your story, hell should be fire and brimstone.

Mechanics
your game mechanics should be simplistic in nature and easy to understand.
create a more interesting version of mining, I only knew about it by randomly clicking a dirt pile, create an NPC that when you enter the mine, she gives you a pickaxe and explains some mechanics to you.

The story
Create a more complex narrative rather then just basic conversations.
-what friend? what was her name? how did she kill you? what thoughts are going through your head as death explains this to you? how do you convey those thoughts and separate them from the speech? what commands can you use in RPGmaker to help showcase certain moments or feelings?

Plugins
Learn why people use certain plugins, learn which plugins are beneficial to you,
As far as the bust graphics plugin, Learn what makes a good bust graphic conversation
1.png 2.png

My advice, download multiple RPGmaker games and pull them apart figure out what makes a conversation engaging and what kind of mechaincs developers use to create a more entertaining story.

Deleted member 2164995

Creator of Yuri games, cause why not?
Mar 30, 2020
Take time to learn the engine more and build a better framework.

mapping:create a more unique looking map, square box exterior/interior look very basic.

View attachment 1110885
try to look for custom tilesets that better match your story, hell should be fire and brimstone.

Mechanics
your game mechanics should be simplistic in nature and easy to understand.
create a more interesting version of mining, I only knew about it by randomly clicking a dirt pile, create an NPC that when you enter the mine, she gives you a pickaxe and explains some mechanics to you.

The story
Create a more complex narrative rather then just basic conversations.
-what friend? what was her name? how did she kill you? what thoughts are going through your head as death explains this to you? how do you convey those thoughts and separate them from the speech? what commands can you use in RPGmaker to help showcase certain moments or feelings?

Plugins
Learn why people use certain plugins, learn which plugins are beneficial to you,
As far as the bust graphics plugin, Learn what makes a good bust graphic conversation
View attachment 1110834 View attachment 1110835

My advice, download multiple RPGmaker games and pull them apart figure out what makes a conversation engaging and what kind of mechaincs developers use to create a more entertaining story.
Let me answer one by one. I’m not sure what experience you have in rpgmaker.

1. Mapping. This isn’t supposed to be hell. It’s another world and I only use custom tile sets. I have bought all of the ones that are in game currently. FSM tiles.

2. Mechanics. Though this is still in work of progress. I don’t want to insult my players intelligence. There is actually a sign and an npc that tells you that the cave is for mining.

3. Story. This is something I love to do, write. This is only the start of the game. I wouldn’t want my players to know the answers to these questions yet. I want them to keep wondering and keep asking. So they keep playing in hopes to find these answers. Giving my readers all the answers in the first page, that’s not a story that’s just a cheat sheet.

4. Plugins. I’m not sure why you brought this up as I have the plugins I need. I have the whole wave pack from visutella. ($100). They have a lot more of what I need. Besides. This game I already stated will not focus on images and those busts are made by a generator. They won’t get any better than that and I also use a plug-in for it.

As much as I appreciate the advice. I may not have a lot of experience in game development But, writing is something I have done since I was 16.

I do feel like everything with the map is simple, because it’s a simple map. It’s a village. This isn’t hell it’s just another world which was explained in conversation.

Thank you for your time.I appreciate it.

DoubleLust

Feb 16, 2021
1. I have bought all of the ones that are in game currently.
Learn to customize and give your game a more unique look otherwise your game looks like every other RPGmaker game and
deaths office is located where? a red square box, how inspiring.

2. Mechanics. Though this is still in work of progress. I don’t want to insult my players intelligence. There is actually a sign and an npc that tells you that the cave is for mining.
The sign beside the cave that doesn't work? the random moving NPC? so after trying to talk to the other dozen NPC's that have 0 interaction the player will know to talk to that npc? did I know to talk to that NPC? what set it apart from the other ones?

3. Story. This is something I love to do
Did anything in your intro hook my attention? did you layout the scene? does the description of your characters grab my attention, does the actions during the scene peak my interest, or is it an exposition dump?

4. I have the plugins I need. I already stated will not focus on images
Just like the bust image plugin? why use that plugin or images at all then? do yourself a favor and look at other games and look at the most common plugins they use.

I do feel like everything with the map is simple, because it’s a simple map. It’s a village. This isn’t hell it’s just another world which was explained in conversation.
Big difference between simple and looking like every RPGmaker game