[R>Artist 3D] Paid Share Looking for HS2 artists for a soon-to-be-released game (Or other software artist if if you want to be part in the development of the game)

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
The project name is E-Thots, you can find all the informations you need here :
E-THOTS

I've been working alone on this project for months, and the workload is really heavy.

I'm hoping to be able to launch a beta in a couple of weeks' time, so I can get some initial feedback that i could work on before the game actually comes out, and that's why I'd like a bit of help with at least the renders.

These are done on HS2, and you won't have to do them all. Just some of them I can delegate. Naturally, our styles have to match, so here are a few of my renders, to see how the game looks (these are obviously HS2 renders, so in essence, you can easily match them)

If you're intersted on working on the game, please reach me out with your prices (or your expectation if you want to be a real part of the developement) !

Discord : bleubul

These are from my previous game :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
bump. I'm open for a long term partnership too if you're really intersted in the game and want to be a part of it. If you're a 3D artist that works with something else than HS2, I'd be delighted to discuss other opportunities with you

Billy2238

Mar 8, 2020
Hi! I am a 3d artist & animator. I have experience working with the illusion games editor (Kk, HS1-2)
Add me in discord please: LeraMor#6637