Looking for html game ideas

Nios

Sep 1, 2018
Hello, my name is Nios,

I am an adept developer, and am decent at writing in programs like twine. However, I am very bad a thinking of plot lines and cohesent stories. That's why I'm looking for people with game ideas, for text based games possibly including images, who have the opposite problem. Like not being able to , or not have the time to make the game.

CeLezte

Sep 10, 2017
I assume you want to create something simple. If that is so, you can first try with a linear story and then move onto a choose your own adventure type of game where players can choose how they'd like to proceed.
This is of course very easy to do in Twine, but also challenging for you as a new developers, since you need to go for a finished game.
Once you got these games in your bag, you can start thinking up games with mechanics.

For instance you can make one game that has an inventory system and from there make a game that has turn based combat/sex or a quest system that monitors what the player is doing or whatever. Slowly steadily build games with limited mechanics until you are ready to merge all the mechanics that you have mastered and then create a more complex game.

Nios

Sep 1, 2018
I actually have quite a lot of experience creating things in twine, and am able to make pretty complicated mechanic. That's not my problem. I just have the problem that I can't think of a good storyline. I can write the story, and i can create it, I am just never content with the type of game I'm making so is stop everytime. So I'm hoping that when I 'm making a game that's partly for someone else that won't be the case.

HiEv

Sep 1, 2017
You could try checking out the " " section at the TFGamesSite forum. There are lots of ideas thrown around there, few of which get turned into games.

You could also ask there if people have any concepts that they'd like to see, and then you could work on any that tickle your fancy. A lot of Twine games there, plus the TheMadExile, author of the SugarCube story format, hangs out there too. So probably a good place to discuss things like this.

Just so you're aware though, the site is "transformation" focused. Male to female is the most popular, but there are also transformations into monsters, furries, body swaps, and other similar things.

Hope that helps! :)

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Or do something stupid and make a game without a real story. Make some funny reasons to fuck with a lot different woman and there you go, people will play it ;)

KiaAzad

Feb 27, 2019
Ideas are easy to come up with, at least for me it's the case, the main issue is always the art, I would be happy to share my ideas with you, contact me through skype "kiaazad" and you can pick my brain anytime you want