[R>Programmer] Looking for HTML / Twine experienced Coder

Ce2294

Jun 7, 2017
Hey everyone!

I am a long-time lurker here. I have had a game idea rolling around in my head for quite some time. However, I have little time to learn coding from scratch in order to create it. I have vast ambitions, and recently have tried working with ChatGPT to get a working demo out. However, to give you the run-down, I am a writing coach by profession, so my creativity and writing itself is without issue, however, in order to make an idea into a realized game with perhaps a patreon attached, I would need a coder to help sort the back-end out.

The premise:
A metaverse-themed game based in the future where the player's consciousness gets trapped inside the metaverse itself. This would allow them to play into many Rule34 style games, playing on tropes and genres such as FF, FM, Beastiality, incest, consensual, noncon, sleep sex, NTR, rape, to name a few. Potential game-worlds to take characters from include Tomb Raider, FF, Cyberpunk, Witcher, etc. I hope to be able to implement a system that would track deviancy and tally it, allowing for a vast array of options and forms of gameplay.

The upside:
I can write! I can write a lot! And I probably have all the art stashed away too (I have been following and subscribing to people who create Rule34 game-type art for years now and have developed probably half a TB of images and videos. Of course, not all of it would go into the game, but I hope to be able to cover most of the bases.

I am just in need of someone who wants to see a great project to fruition. I am really not sure how payment would work, as I can't necessarily pay out of pocket, but if you are interested and willing to see the project forward and into the future, I don't see why it couldn't become a joint venture, sharing whatever is made from followers. :)

Thanks!

P.S. The first two pictures are ones made with Stable Diffusion, I am hoping to also implement some real epic looking scenes and characters to boot. The last 4 pictures are from all over the web. They will all garner inspiration for the game.

00004b.jpg 00005.png c0pm63.png 20221129_104641.jpg Panam_22-3-19.png cirigeralt.jpg

karamari

Jan 20, 2019
Hi,
I am a full time programmer with almost 4 years of background. The only problem is, I've little to none experience in HTML/Twine. Just recently I've decided to give my free time to contribute to this community so it could be more like a hobby to me. You can reach me via Discord: nuser#2146

Ce2294

Jun 7, 2017
Hi,
I am a full time programmer with almost 4 years of background. The only problem is, I've little to none experience in HTML/Twine. Just recently I've decided to give my free time to contribute to this community so it could be more like a hobby to me. You can reach me via Discord: nuser#2146
Discord message sent! Sorry for the delay. I suppose F95zone doesn't notify me anywhere other than the website itself.