Seeking Looking for "I can fix her" the game

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
At first I was looking for games where you can interact with a Yandere beyond the usual tropes (for example: , but I'd appreciate a more dominant role too (turnabout is hot), or even a neutral one like in ), so I thought I'd expand that a bit to include the broken bird trope in general (See: Lessons in Love, Teaching Feeling). Or even a Hikikomori girl, or an extreme introvert, or one that just has trouble expressing herself like , or just a girl with low self esteem or a complex of some sort or another.

The Date A Live games on steam were pretty good as well.

also really rings my bell, too bad she doesn't lean into it.

TLDR: Basically, any game with a girl dealing with issues that can be helped and/or comforted.

Reactions: Cryogic

Cryogic

Mar 4, 2022
At first I was looking for games where you can interact with a Yandere beyond the usual tropes (for example: , but I'd appreciate a more dominant role too (turnabout is hot), or even a neutral one like in ), so I thought I'd expand that a bit to include the broken bird trope in general (See: Lessons in Love, Teaching Feeling). Or even a Hikikomori girl, or an extreme introvert, or one that just has trouble expressing herself like , or just a girl with low self esteem or a complex of some sort or another.

The Date A Live games on steam were pretty good as well.

also really rings my bell, too bad she doesn't lean into it.

TLDR: Basically, any game with a girl dealing with issues that can be helped and/or comforted.
I know you're asking for a recommendation, but I'd like to thank you for introducing me to Crimson Gray. Seems like it's my kind of thing.