Seeking Looking for Innocence Lost-Fall from grace Games similar to "The Point of no Return" or "My New Neighbors"

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I am looking for games similar to "The Point of no Return" or "My New Neighbors" where there are characters who turn into the very thing they despise. So a House-Wife into a Whore, a prude into open-minded exhibitionist. A Nun into a Slut. Fall from Grace as it were.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I guess most trainer-style games fall into this category. Easily my favorite for this theme is this. I won't spoil it (the images in the thread will) but believe me, if you want to see a mean bitch fall from grace, it won't disappoint.

Witch Trainer is also really good.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I guess most trainer-style games fall into this category. Easily my favorite for this theme is this. I won't spoil it (the images in the thread will) but believe me, if you want to see a mean bitch fall from grace, it won't disappoint.

Witch Trainer is also really good.
Thanks I will give them a try, if you remember any other fall from grace games do let me know. I also like the Transformations of characters into something other worldly. "evil smirl". Thanks again.