Seeking looking for "interactive games" (explanation inside)

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
straight up: no visual novels, no renpy (because 99% of them are visual novels) no vanilla rpg maker. wolf rpg and "rpg mv" are fine as they are not the plain old rpg maker.

game can be a "hidden gem" or a "well known game" im fine with both.
im not picky in tags, just no gay stuff pls.

games i liked the most are metroidvania type of games like forest of the blue skin
games im not sure to describe (spoiled child and the other games from the same guy) where you basically are in a realistic surrounding trying to get closer to the females around you to fuck them
breeders of the nephelym as "big simulation" game with several poses and races
another example would be degrees of lewdity (tho the game is a bit slow and takes forever)

gender of the player: doesnt matter.
races: the more the better.
length/version status of the game: as long as its not a 0.1 version with 10min of playtime im fine.
story: sure. not my main focus but if it has a decent one i wont say no.
Language: prefered in english but if you got a "you must play this" japanese only game, go ahead.

links are prefered over just titles

Last edited:

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
If Japanese ( but mostly well translated) work check out violated heroine.

If your into strategy games the newest Venus Blood got an English release too.

My game's a top-down action rpg built on top of rpgmaker mv and plays kinda like persona meets rune factory if that counts, but it's still early in development(v0.5.0 so far)

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
If Japanese ( but mostly well translated) work check out violated heroine.

If your into strategy games the newest Venus Blood got an English release too.

My game's a top-down action rpg built on top of rpgmaker mv and plays kinda like persona meets rune factory if that counts, but it's still early in development(v0.5.0 so far)
thanks i'll check them all out. always happy to get names to check out