Seeking Looking for Interactive Sex Simulators

Sgt.Fartz

May 25, 2019
When it comes to adult video games I have no interest in VNs or lengthy RPGs with a bit of erotic art thrown in certain parts of the story. In fact I'm probably not looking for a "game" as much as I am looking for a "simulator". I've found this search to a bit frustrating because it seems like most of the attention in the eroge community is focused on the choose-your-own-adventure type of stories.

That's not to say that I haven't found lots of game that do provide what I'm looking for. The game by Illusion seem to best match my tastes but in all of the games I have completely bypassed the storyline using mods and savegame files. The same can be said for COM3D2, which has a fantastic customisation and animation system but I find the whole "maid" trope to be the opposite of attractive. I also have a strong dislike for rape, incest, lolicon and bestiality but in my quest to find the best erotic games I have built up a disturbing level of tolerance for these things (not an attraction, just tolerance).

So basically what I'm looking for is a good game engine, not so much a good game in itself. The following is a list of game engines that I have enjoyed, regardless of whether or not I appreciated the themes:
-Honey Select
-Playhome
-Koikatsu
-CM3D2
-COM3D2
-Insult Order
-Fallen Doll
-Wild Life

All of these games have a decent customisation system for the girl and allow you a decent level of control over the sex animations, however the level of control is still pretty low. Most of the games offer a limited number of animations with a set number of variations (CM3D2 probably has the most). Some offer a little bit of analogue control (Playhome, Fallen Doll) bit it's still pretty restricted.

I have also tried programs like Waifu Sex Simulator and Virt-A-Mate but I don't use VR yet and I don't find these programs are very user friendly. I struggled with the clunky WSS interface for a couple of minutes then gave up. Right now it seems like these are catered to competent 3D graphic artists rather than the general public.

I know there have been a few other threads asking similar questions (most recently the thread started by Korder https://f95zone.to/threads/interactive-games-with-animation.16045/) but what I would like to know would be what games are in development that I should keep an eye on for the future? Right now I'm kinda shocked that there aren't any high profile projects for a sex simulator because surely there's a huge amount of interest out there.

MK.135

May 27, 2020
hey, are ya still there? im new to this interactive fetish and found your collection good. its been a year after your post so maybe you got new findings? can you share them?

Reactions: husan0

Sgt.Fartz

May 25, 2019
I have not found many decent new releases. Illusion has released AI and HS2, which are both decent but it seems like they didn't put as much effort into these as their previous releases. I find that the Koikatsu engine is still better in many ways.

Right now the only thing that looks really promising to me is the new title being developed by Miconisomi:

Reactions: M-shan and MK.135

Tenz00

Feb 26, 2022
hey, are ya still there? im new to this interactive fetish and found your collection good. its been a year after your post so maybe you got new findings? can you share them?
PlayClub
soldgirltown
her new memory
srb2