Seeking Looking for interracial focused games

black-cock-slut

Jul 9, 2023
Hiya! I'm looking for Interracial-focused games or games with interracial themes where the protagonist gets dominated by a black man.
Anything similar to Yes Mr. Brown or the interracial route in The Good Son? Seems like there aren't a lot of interracial games out there, or maybe I'm not looking in the right places.
Please let me know, thank you!

xoxo,

black-cock-slut <3

May 22, 2023
I got recomendation for you check out this guy, he making lot of Interracial games, might be mediocre story but good animation

SneedFeednSeed

Mar 8, 2018
Care to share it again?
Ah sorry, I deleted it a couple days ago.

Was called Tales from Rahowa. Currently remaking it in Twine and probably won’t be released for a long, LONG while yet. Busy with IRL stuff now and I hate coding. Will probably also hold off on releasing it to the public until I’ve finished a good chunk of it and done bug testing.

Reactions: jdow6141

jdow6141

Mar 1, 2024
Ah sorry, I deleted it a couple days ago.

Was called Tales from Rahowa. Currently remaking it in Twine and probably won’t be released for a long, LONG while yet. Busy with IRL stuff now and I hate coding. Will probably also hold off on releasing it to the public until I’ve finished a good chunk of it and done bug testing.
Any updates about Tales from Rahowa? I loved it on CHYOA and have been looking for anything like it since