Seeking Looking for involuntary female body modification or transformation (NOT M2F)

U

User_298516

I'm looking for games where modifications and changes are forced on a female character, and ideally it's part of a longer running plot/corruption scheme. Whether it's a male protagonist modifying his slaves, or a female protagonist getting captured or raped, I'm looking for it. I'm primarily looking for RPG maker games and Ren'Py/VNs. I have played a lot of the text based ones. I am NOT looking for M2F transformation, although futa is fine, and if you can start as a female but the game also includes M2F ( e.g. Trap Quest), that's fine as well

I have played:
Skyrim
CoC
TiTS
Lilith's Throne
The Company
Degrees of Lewdity
Tentacle Slave
Cursed Armor
Deviant Discoveries
Caliross
Last Demonhunter
Free Cities
Trap Quest

Medui

May 9, 2018
CoC, CoC 2, TiTS... yeah pretty much one of a Kind games.

But, I can also recommend Lilith Throne. Updates are pretty all over the Place, but, despite beinmg Text and Jawa, the game is pretty good.

Also, very good, long playing and very vertisile, Free Cities. Sadly you need to look for Free Cities Pregnancy Mod, the game was abadoned years ago, but some of the Community keep it alive and well. (Free Cities You are basicly a Slave owner and can do what ever you want with your slaves. Rule them with Fear or Kindness. All the while, managing a Archology, which is basicly a small Country) You can start the game as Male, Female or Futa. Slave are as well of the 3 genders, that you can modify as you like.

Gmind

Aug 11, 2020
I'm surprised the text-based game was not mentioned; Lot's of furry shit (not my jazz), but there is a shit ton of voluntary/involuntary transformation options based on different parts of the body (skin, ears/head, legs, arms, etc...), random events, NPC interactions, and a pregnancy system (my jazz). Give birth to a chimaeric army and eliminate the xenomorph infestation at the capitol before the army takes the city back (which can be delayed via Diego at the park)!

Alfi7643

Jul 4, 2021
I love that Skyrim can be considered as a hentai game.

Talking about Skyrim, have you ever tried "Kyne's Blessing - Parasite Infection" mod. Yeah it's a loverslab mod contained some stomach inflation, tentacles armor, facehuggers, the rest that I didn't know to explains it, and of course, a living chaurus armor.