Seeking Looking for jrpg shota / loli games like Shota x Monsters

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
I believe that game is not allowed here so you will have to look in other places, but if you want shota/loli rpgms from here try this.

Lazymazy12

Sep 7, 2021
I believe that game is not allowed here so you will have to look in other places, but if you want shota/loli rpgms from here try this.
If by "that game" is Shota x Monsters meant by you then no, it's not on here. I'm not looking for games on here in particular, i just wasn't sure where else i could put my question.
I'm looking for that kinda rpg game where you play kinda pokemon style like but with nsfw content such as destroying the clothes of the enemy in battle or maybe having sex on victory or being raped by them on lose.

Shota x Monsters did the fighting aspect really well but unfortunately there was no actual nudity in the battles and also very few nsfw scenes in general.

Emeedo

May 18, 2019
If by "that game" is Shota x Monsters meant by you then no, it's not on here. I'm not looking for games on here in particular, i just wasn't sure where else i could put my question.
I'm looking for that kinda rpg game where you play kinda pokemon style like but with nsfw content such as destroying the clothes of the enemy in battle or maybe having sex on victory or being raped by them on lose.

Shota x Monsters did the fighting aspect really well but unfortunately there was no actual nudity in the battles and also very few nsfw scenes in general.
So you are looking for rpgm games with battles? You can find games with those aspects looking for rpgm+combat tags. If you want those kind of games with loli/shota you're going to have to go to ulmf. Those games with yaoi shota aren't that easy to find. Especially translated ones.

Lazymazy12

Sep 7, 2021
So you are looking for rpgm games with battles? You can find games with those aspects looking for rpgm+combat tags. If you want those kind of games with loli/shota you're going to have to go to ulmf. Those games with yaoi shota aren't that easy to find. Especially translated ones.
I see, i just started playing Violated Heroine, seems like a really good one. Thanks.

Edit:
The game is decent. But it doesn't feature a leveling and fighting system which is like shotaxmonsters. The fighting is kept way simpler but you can get your clothes ripped too lol. There is loads of loli and shota content though.

Last edited: