Seeking Looking for kinky games without bdsm .

boombambooom

Jan 23, 2022
im looking for games with kinky stuff like feet, armpit, kinky sex poitions, female domination etc.. Im not a fan of bdsm so would prefer if it wasnt the main focus of the game, i wouldnt mind if its a small part.

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
filter out bdsm in latest updates. although I doubt you'll find femdom without bdsm. I mean how is that even supposed to work, domination without sadism or masochism?

but anyway, use the tags to filter the results.

Aug 28, 2021
I mean how is that even supposed to work, domination without sadism or masochism?
There is no need to hurt somebody to be dominant over him/her. It's more about control and (lack of) choices. For femdom, as OP ask for it, it could revolve around the fact you can't do what you want to your mistress ; she's the one who choose what happen and what don't happen. No violence, nor humiliation, nor rope needed, just a one-sided control of events.

BDSM is just an acronym for some uncommon sexual pratices, not a fact based theory. Those words put together don't mean each part can't exist by itself. They often mix, that's true, but not all time and/or not in every relations.

boombambooom

Jan 23, 2022
There is no need to hurt somebody to be dominant over him/her. It's more about control and (lack of) choices. For femdom, as OP ask for it, it could revolve around the fact you can't do what you want to your mistress ; she's the one who choose what happen and what don't happen. No violence, nor humiliation, nor rope needed, just a one-sided control of events.

BDSM is just an acronym for some uncommon sexual pratices, not a fact based theory. Those words put together don't mean each part can't exist by itself. They often mix, that's true, but not all time and/or not in every relations.
Thank you finally someone