Seeking Looking for "Life Sim" HTML games

NotATriangle

Apr 6, 2018
so i'm looking for some those "real life" simulator HTML games, simillar to "New Life Don't Mess This Up", anyone know any good ones?

rcz2000

Aug 23, 2016

Life Choices would be the biggest one. And Friends of mine and Fresh Start are the other closest that you might want to try.

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
Free Cities maybe? It is a slave manager but its a quite heavy on you as a character and your story of leading the ppl thru......sex slavery. its an odd one but its not abandoned and its pretty good. Can do pretty much anything you want, be a benevolent ruler or iron fist it with tyranny. Raise armies, battle rebels, all while being a sex slave trainer of which u can groom slaves however you want. Petite natural girls or does your arcology like giant fake tits? lots of futa and impregnation content if thats your thing ( its mine ) but tons of other options. It is a text game but its got models for characters like your slaves that scale with how they look.

nmdlehman

Aug 12, 2019
Free Cities maybe? It is a slave manager but its a quite heavy on you as a character and your story of leading the ppl thru......sex slavery. its an odd one but its not abandoned and its pretty good. Can do pretty much anything you want, be a benevolent ruler or iron fist it with tyranny. Raise armies, battle rebels, all while being a sex slave trainer of which u can groom slaves however you want. Petite natural girls or does your arcology like giant fake tits? lots of futa and impregnation content if thats your thing ( its mine ) but tons of other options. It is a text game but its got models for characters like your slaves that scale with how they look.
It's so grindy though.

Reactions: fdiscodude