Seeking Looking for lighthearted short games with cute girls in a game that I've never played.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Been playing too many dark games lately, and while I usually love playing them, I need a break so I can appreciate them again.

I want something lighthearted that's at least decently paced with cute girls and a lot of happy moments.

I want to avoid stuff like crruption and emotional manipulation. I just want characters that like being around you, and you find each other attractive.

I'd like to play a few games today that are either complete and over in less than 4 hours, or in early access with only a few hours of content.

Please do not self advertise unless you've got something with a few hours of content.

edit: Sorry, I thought that this was a given. I don't want to play something with censored genitals.

Last edited:

Anonynal

Mar 1, 2021
Amairo Chocolate series, Nekopara series, How To Raise a Wolf Girl, Love Cube, Wanko of Marriage, Wan Nyan Cafe series just to name a few. Way too lazy to insert links rn but they are all on F95 if you use search tool.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Amairo Chocolate series, Nekopara series, How To Raise a Wolf Girl, Love Cube, Wanko of Marriage, Wan Nyan Cafe series just to name a few. Way too lazy to insert links rn but they are all on F95 if you use search tool.
I'm sorry, I thought it was a given that I didn't want anything with censored genitals.

Plus most of those are 10+ hours. I want stuff that I can lose myself in and finish in one sitting, and I can't do that with something that takes half a day.

miel360

Apr 9, 2021
I've tried to help you before. But you rejected everyone's suggestions and even called us trolls for trying to help. The last few times you've reposted this question you didn't even get any responses. I don't know what more you want from us.
https://f95zone.to/search/297176137/?q=cute+girls&c[title_only]=1&c[users]=TheimmortalP&o=relevance

I understand wanting a specific game to play, but you may have to consider that your criteria is too strict, and there simply isn't anything more for you to explore.