Seeking Looking for living games

Lotharknight

Feb 24, 2018
Hello, im looking for some games with training,work, dating etc.
Not just something to click on pictures, but acctually involving a player to do something in game.
Kinda sorry for my eng.
Thanks a lot.

Re: Still looking for same games i checked every game in comments would appreciate titles as mozzoloh etc.
Thanks again!

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Milfy City - New incest life sim with plenty of content already and great art, with possibly the best writing in a life sim thus far.

View of Family - My favorite life sim thus far. The stories are fun the girls are plentiful, and there's stuff to do. Mia, the little sister is my favorite... though Milfy City's little sis might be better.

Chloe18 - Female protagonist life sim. Just completed today. Go play it, it's really fun.

That's all I got for you for now... Have fun, others will have more, but I'm more picky.

Reactions: Lotharknight

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018

My games pretty grindy, gatta train your girls to complete quests and stuff. RPG like.

Hentami

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
"but acctually involving a player to do something in game."

Just publicly released, The Casting Couch.. You can grind fame and grow your ranking vs other players - super in testing still of course!

Lotharknight

Feb 24, 2018
Hello, im looking for some games with training,work, dating etc.
Not just something to click on pictures, but acctually involving a player to do something in game.
Kinda sorry for my eng.
Thanks a lot.

Re: Still looking for same games i checked every game in comments would appreciate titles as mozzoloh etc.
Thanks again!