[R>Artist 2D] Paid Looking for Logo artist

Status
Not open for further replies.

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
I’m Currently developing Collings University. In this game you will attend one of the most prestigious universities in the world. It is located in the town of Woodhill and will be more European Influenced than most College/University games on this site. One of the quirks of the university is that they have a practical sex-ed class. In the game you will have to deal with all the implications on student life that a practical sex-ed class would have. The idea would be to make it the game at least somewhat realistic.

The game has been in preproduction for quite a while and still needs a while longer (this due to the nature of the project, my vision and paying bills having to take a priority over development). It is coming along at its own pace quite nicely though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As a developer I am still quite new. I only published a 5-10-minute short story so far (which lacked pacing if I’m honest) with another 15–30-minute short story on the way. Both projects serving for me to get my sea legs and to make mistakes that I’d definitely want to avoid in Collings University as it is my first large giant scale project.

My so far (deliberately) underpromoted can be checked out to gain more insight in the project and the speed at which it is developing.

What I am looking for is an artist who sees a challenge in making logo’s in different art styles from several different time periods.
  • The initial project is a quite intricate logo with clear guidelines in a few variants. later work might be more freeform.
  • The work will be commission based with each logo being its own commission.
  • The work will be a “Work for hire” i.e., after final payment the copyright of the work will be transferred to me (or a (near) equivalent licence is given if it is not possible to transfer copyright due to your local laws.)
  • Credit for your work is offered (It is up to you to if you wish to be associated with the project)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you are interested in this project, please p.m. me on this site with a link to your portfolio (does not need to be logo oriented.) and a ballpark indication of your price.

If you have questions you can either p.m. me or post below.

JokerINFB

Feb 13, 2021
Dont have the PM option, however if you have discord, we can talk or you can add me JokerIN#7102

Status
Not open for further replies.