Seeking Looking for long high quality animations and the animators behind them

Xymma

Feb 14, 2018
Some many SFM animations are mostly just one motion repeated, all position changes are jump cuts, and it makes the whole animation come off as simple and lifeless. I'm looking for Animators that don't take the easy route, and make high quality smut. Limb movement, readjustment, rhythm and angle changes, little things that add so much life into the animations. Studio FOW was my introduction to smut so my bar started out a bit high. Nowadays I have only found Drills 3D that has made smut of the quality I am looking for. Are there any others out there?

Note: While 3D is preferred, 2D is good too, though I haven't seen many good 2D animations aside from the ZONE stuff.

Note 2: I'm a bit picky on graphics, while I certainly don't expect every animator to do as extreme high quality as Drills, I do still have a certain standard. FOW animations are about my baseline for graphics quality.

Final Note: Even in the collections I do own, I delete everything under 90 seconds, because any shorter than that is too short. Of course that means Longer=Better

I know I'm picky, sorry for any trouble that may cause. Thanks for any help:)