Seeking Looking for long tongues

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Hey everyone.

I'm trying to find some games featuring girls with unusually long tongues, as you probably wouldn't find them on humans. Be they succubi, other demons, monster girls, or aliens. And hey, if there's a human girl with that kind of tongue, I'd like to know about her, too.

I have a strong preference for 3DCG games, and I abhor RPGMaker.

Examples include Ehrlynn from Fantasy Dating, the ghost from Bound by Lust, and an alien lady from Tales from the Unending Void, who I think was unnamed (she was just spied on and had no interaction with the MC). Frankly, those are the only ones I can think of currently.

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Oh. Not bad. Too bad everything else in this game turns me off... No offense.

Reactions: anon280

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Star Mars, there's a race with long tongues. New game so nothing to show (except a short scene of the girl, Ashalanora, licking MC's ear).

Escape from Ivy and Piper. I haven't play it though
Star Mars is looking like a good game content-wise. Just hope the gameplay aspect becomes much less annoying. I left a bit of a rant on the thread that I hope the dev will take to heart.
Escape from Ivy and Piper, as well as the prequel, Strip n Play with Valerie, both have a bit of tongue action, which I've enjoyed greatly.
Thanks for reminding me. It's been ages since I played that. Though I doubt I will play it again before it's done.