[R>Programmer] Unpaid Looking for love 2d (Lua) Programmer (base version attached)

whatsupmydawg

Apr 6, 2019
Project:
- A 16bit style shoot em up game but with a friendly unit twist. Player needs to survive by try avoiding been stealing items from enemy. This is a game that try to leave people with a smile and support people that going through similar stuff in life. Inspired by a real story.

Developer:
- I'm an artist and need a programmer

Looking for:
- Love 2D (Lua) programmer

Employment Type:
- non-commercial but with credit

Work commitment:
- One off project

Preferred method of contact:
- PM me.

Job Description:
- I'm looking for a developer to help me further enhance the current gameplay. you can see the current state from the video beneath it. PM me if you want more info.

Additional comments:
- I can be responsible for all the art needed. I'm a designer/artist and have designed the following character. The game at it's current state is fine. But i want to add more depth to it so it leaves people with some thoughts and add more replay value to it.

Last edited:

CardinalRed

Amazing Dev
Game Developer
Sep 8, 2021
So many questions.

Looks like the game is mostly done. What engine is it? Does it have no sexual content? The tag says "share", but you also said that the project is not commercial, so it's basically unpaid?

whatsupmydawg

Apr 6, 2019
So many questions.

Looks like the game is mostly done. What engine is it? Does it have no sexual content? The tag says "share", but you also said that the project is not commercial, so it's basically unpaid?
So Love 2D, No sexual content at the moment, and yeah it's unpaid. maybe I should change that.

whatsupmydawg

Apr 6, 2019
So many questions.

Just sent you a PM with more details of the game. love to hear your thoughts or if you have any questions