Seeking Looking for M/M games

Tovhim

Jul 16, 2017
Hey, I'm a gay guy and I'm looking for games with M/M content. It doesn't have to be the main focus of the game, but at least have a significant part in it. I don't like futa/traps so I'd like for characters (at least some of them) to be normal men.

The games I've played so far:

TiTS
CoC
Flexible Survival
Bacchikoi
Camp Buddy
Full Service
The Retreat
Hashime of The Old Book Town
To Trust an Incubus
Togainu no Chi
Practice Diary
Coming Out On Top
Dream Daddy
Old School Blazin
Repeat
Great Troubles
Flexible Survival
Lust Doll

Probably a lot of others, but I can't really remember. It feels like I've done it all so I'm asking for help here. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

While not a necessary requirement I also enjoy fetishes such as domination, humiliation, watersports, cock worship, mind-break, drugs, corruption etc. So if a game has at least some of it that's a plus.

Reactions: GayGaymerGuy

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
There are already lists of such games and the search option with tag "gay" is also quite useful. And, of course, try the game in my signature. Surely the best one :)

Tovhim

Jul 16, 2017
There are already lists of such games and the search option with tag "gay" is also quite useful. And, of course, try the game in my signature. Surely the best one :)
Yeah, SpaceCorps is fun, though I'm waiting for when there's more content. And about "gay" tag, I think we all know how "usefull" it is. But thanks for the suggestion anyway.

Reactions: GayGaymerGuy