Seeking Looking for male protagonist power fantasy/blackmail/rape games.

Usernotfound:C

Jul 25, 2018
Hello, I'm looking for games where MC holds a position of power over women be that in one of 3 ways: (feel free to use this games as recommendations for games that check that power fantasy box)

My favorite non-sandbox game that meets this criteria Friends in Need (specifically the Taboo patch): Position of power due to money, the MC has insane amounts of money and power while running a non-profit wink* wink* he uses to find girls in need that he can exploit and have them do anything for money, he also abuses his position of power in society while raping girls to have them keep shut, but if you don't mess with that the taboo content patch is optional.

The Desert Stalker: Position of power due to familial ties, the MC gets to have sex with his daughter even in front of his wife because of living in a post apocalyptic world with no taboo, also the MC is generally unstoppable and can do mostly whatever he wants destroying everyone in combat and taking most women taken or not for himself.

High Rise Climb: Position of power due to work environment, MC gets to blackmail and corrupt coworkers and even his gf's sister due to his position in the company.
I generally gravitate towards sandbox games or rpgms but linear storylines are not a dealbreaker.

I also really like games with dark patches and taboo patches add-ons.
Tl;dr, looking for games that depict MC as an unstoppable force that get anything he wants.

Reactions: Szpirit-