Seeking Looking for management/simulation games with a straight female player-character

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Looking for games with more complex gameplay than just the basic linear VN; some of my old favorites are Man of the House and Lab Rats 2 (and Witch Trainer, as you can tell from my profile pic). But right now, I want to change it up and look for games where the player-controlled character is a woman who has sex with men. If there are lesbian scenes in the game, they should be avoidable. It's okay if the MC is a woman only because of customization options, just as long as she can fuck dudes (don't have anything against lesbian stuff in general, it's just not what I'm looking for right now).

Games I'm already aware of:
  • Some of the Lesson of Passion (or Sex and Glory) games like Eleanor 1-3 and Call Girl Denise are almost perfect examples of what I'm looking for (as far as the Man of the House dating sim style, not the Lab Rats business management style), except that they have very limited time-frames (usually like 30 days or whatever)
  • Breeders of the Nephelym (I played this a while back, before it was on Steam. I remember it being kinda repetitive, but maybe it's improved since then)
  • Breeding Season (same problem of not having much more to see once you get one girl of each type; I haven't played Breeding Farm or Cloud Meadow, so I don't know if they have the same issue)
  • Kingdom of Deception (This one's almost too convoluted for me; my progress ground to a halt after a while, so I had to start over with a walkthrough. I thought it was a typical sandbox at first, but it seems more like a Big Brother type of game where you need to do a very specific sequence of actions or dialogue choices to access particular scenes. I really like the art, though.)
  • LoK: Rebirth (Seems like the good version of this didn't make it very far in development)
  • Succubus Stories (Just found this yesterday, it seems like pretty much exactly what I'm looking for, but I'm not sure how deep the content goes at this point)
  • Degrees of Lewdity (the gameplay is okay, seems pretty similar to Succubus Stories, but I hate the 8-bit visual style)
  • Obviously, something like this can be done with adult-modded versions of games like The Sims or Skyrim, I just don't feel like messing around with mods right now.

Reactions: ShamanLab

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
On Edge might fit the bill. Female protag, has resource management, skills, a cum-milking turn-based card game, and is 100% hetero (focused on the ugly old bastard trope).

Karryn's Prison is sort of a tongue-in-cheek gangbang simulator with an initially prudish MC being corrupted by... well honestly, by her own massive sex drive and latent S&M tendencies. One of the most involved games when it comes to sex-based gameplay, everything is done through the combat system.