Seeking Looking For Milf character games

Piyush1481481

Mar 26, 2023
I am looking for milf games where she hesitate for the relationship but slowly the MC seduce the milf by teasing. Like groping her, 'accidently' touching her, flirting with her.
The mother who is already seduced but hesitate to go further is equally good.
The best examples are
Mrs. Johnson (Live to Fight)
Amelie (Heart Problems)
Monica (Where The Heart Is?)
Samantha (Halfway House)
Mrs. Turner (Dreams Of Desire)
Mother (Monkey Business)

Reactions: Vatana Batata

JacK$Terrick

Jul 9, 2021
Heyy man, I was also looking for the same. I tried 'Live to fight' after seeing this. I liked it alot. But its missing the 'Accidental touch'. Sarah knows it from the start.

Apart from 'Halfway House', I played the rest of them in the abv list. Please confirm whether 'Halfway House' has 'Accidental touch' and also recommend some more like 'Heart Problems' if you already know.

Piyush1481481

Mar 26, 2023
Heyy man, I was also looking for the same. I tried 'Live to fight' after seeing this. I liked it alot. But its missing the 'Accidental touch'. Sarah knows it from the start.

Apart from 'Halfway House', I played the rest of them in the abv list. Please confirm whether 'Halfway House' has 'Accidental touch' and also recommend some more like 'Heart Problems' if you already know.
I think yeah, Halfway house has some options like that. Even I want games like Heart Problems bro! You can say the step mom Route in 'Once in a lifetime' has some options like that, though only 1 but it's a good milf seduction route.