Seeking Looking for mini-games where every stage you see a different image of a girl stripping

maniaki666

Jun 30, 2022
Hello everyone, i'm seeking for a game i had before but due to moving out i lost it (mistakes happen).

It was a game where you had a selection of girl (irl photoshoot) and you could choose a mini game (classic like memory or chess etc) to make them strip.

It was really a basic game but a lot of model where really beautiful and i loved it.

If by any chance you got the game or a name will you please help me?

Thank you very much for your help.

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
You can probably find it by selecting tags, inclusion and exclusion, on this page? If not try without stripping tag and maybe filter/exclude some more.

Last edited:

Den187

Jun 27, 2017
Hello everyone, i'm seeking for a game i had before but due to moving out i lost it (mistakes happen).
It was a game where you had a selection of girl (irl photoshoot) and you could choose a mini game (classic like memory or chess etc) to make them strip.
It was really a basic game but a lot of model where really beautiful and i loved it.
If by any chance you got the game or a name will you please help me?
Thank you very much for your help.
Maybe it's FreeSweetGames? They have several game to choose from and lot of girls.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I downloaded them from this torrent, but maybe you can find it somewhere else.

Last edited:

maniaki666

Jun 30, 2022
Maybe it's FreeSweetGames? They have several game to choose from and lot of girls.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I downloaded them from this torrent, but maybe you can find it somewhere else.

YES it's exactly that. thank you very much !!

Reactions: Den187