Seeking looking for more games like rougue like, something unlimited, or like akbars games?

fbg

May 29, 2018
Hi, in interested in any recommendations for games simlar or alike rogue-like evolution, something unlimited, akbars games (princess trainer / witch trainer)/ Something that has a male protagonist slowly building a harem of girls, or at a simlar level of quality. I prefer games that are 2-D, but any advice would be appreciated.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hi, in interested in any recommendations for games simlar or alike rogue-like evolution, something unlimited, akbars games (princess trainer / witch trainer)/ Something that has a male protagonist slowly building a harem of girls, or at a simlar level of quality. I prefer games that are 2-D, but any advice would be appreciated.
Try using the tag search page. Multiple tags can be used by separating with a comma. I suggest 'trainer' and '2dcg'.

Reactions: fbg

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
An obvious choice you left out and maybe don't know about:

It has everything you ask for (great 2D art, slowly building a harem, Akaburian vibe....).

At this point a massive trainer game, same tone and genre as Akabur's. You have 6 different games grouped in three books. The first book is the weaker and less original (basically a reimagining of Princess Trainer). The second book has tons of contents, two routes (slave and love), both great, and may be the best trainer game out there. The third book is under development but it has a lot of content too.

Enjoy!

Grime

Sep 2, 2017
Try using the tag search page. Multiple tags can be used by separating with a comma. I suggest 'trainer' and '2dcg'.
Not really helpful, since both rogue-like and something unlimited don't have the trainer tag

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
Not really helpful, since both rogue-like and something unlimited don't have the trainer tag
one of the most frequently "missed" tags in the forum. there are games that even have trainer in the title but aren't tagged as such.

(ps: though you made a valid point, that message is nearly 5 yo)