Seeking Looking for more games like these

anscho

Mar 3, 2020
Hey guys,

so I stumbled across "echoes of lust" and "parental love" which I absolutely loved playing. The thing about them is that they had at least almost everything I like regarding character relations while excluding everything i dislike.
What I'm looking for is incest (brother/sister with a younger brother preferably but not must have; as well as mother/son or mother/daughter), romantic relationships, milfs, pregnancy, lesbian, female dominance or bdsm as long as it's not abusive and goes well with the aforementioned stuff (you know...romance and such). I like harem as well but it's not neccessarily required (for me harem starts at 4+ people).

What I'm not into is rape, mind break, gay, abusive relationships (the older sister in EoL was fine since she somewhat has feelings for her brother and has a warm and loving side as well, so I wouldn't count that as abusive), and for the love of god please no NTR.

Right now I'm at Radiant, A mother's love and light of my life.
If you have any recommendations regarding my preferences combined with my non-preferences please let me know :)