Identify Looking for name of game demo

Damoriva

Nov 16, 2018
I've been hunting for the last hour, trying to find the name of an unfinished game somewhere on F95zone. I remember it started with the female player character in a desert heading to an abandoned base, and it ended with an encounter with a gas mask woman. You could choose whether or not to fight her, but you weren't able to hurt her enough before she puts a gas mask on you that either hypnotises or just sexually arouses you to the point you can't fight back.

Knowing my luck, it's going to turn out that the game was abandoned...

Damoriva

Nov 16, 2018
No, it's not Lust Doll. I don't remember the engine either, but the gameplay was standard RPG walkaround and turn based combat. I don't think it was an RPG Maker engine, but if it was it'd be... whatever the latest one is. MV?

Pretty sure the female protag was wearing red and had a fuck-off-huge gun for a primary weapon.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
I've been hunting for the last hour, trying to find the name of an unfinished game somewhere on F95zone. I remember it started with the female player character in a desert heading to an abandoned base, and it ended with an encounter with a gas mask woman. You could choose whether or not to fight her, but you weren't able to hurt her enough before she puts a gas mask on you that either hypnotises or just sexually arouses you to the point you can't fight back.

Knowing my luck, it's going to turn out that the game was abandoned...
See if it's one of these:
https://f95zone.to/latest/#/cat=games/page=1/tags=141,392,2214/prefixes=2,14,30

Damoriva

Nov 16, 2018