Identify Looking for name of games

Darknes8089

Sep 23, 2017
I'am looking for name of two games -

1 Game - In this game MC was resurrected by goodess (i'am not sure i was playing long ago ) in this game you can fuck you oponent after you defeat him.
Probably was made in renpy and abandoned.

2 Game- In this game MC can have harem with his family mambers and more number of girls.
iam pretty sure you can impregnate all love intrest and marry them.

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
2 Game- In this game MC can have harem with his family mambers and more number of girls.
Not to laugh at you, but you pretty much just described 95% of the games on here. We're going to need more than that. You should just search the tags, harem, incest and pregnancy and sort by most likes or something.

Not sure about your first game at all.

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
I'am looking for name of two games -

1 Game - In this game MC was resurrected by goodess (i'am not sure i was playing long ago ) in this game you can fuck you oponent after you defeat him.
Probably was made in renpy and abandoned.

Do you remember what the graphics looked like - Daz 3D, Honey Select, hand drawn etc?
For both of those, I might add.

Darknes8089

Sep 23, 2017
Not to laugh at you, but you pretty much just described 95% of the games on here. We're going to need more than that. You should just search the tags, harem, incest and pregnancy and sort by most likes or something.

Not sure about your first game at all.
I tried searching witch this tags but can't find it possible that game was delete. I remember that in the game on end they needed escape country because of change of law.