Looking for name of the game

Holymoon

Nov 10, 2017
Hello everyone,
I'm trying to find a game that I've enjoyed and yet found quite short as it was still under development. I can't seem to find the file on my PC and hence I can't recall the name, and have thought that maybe someone here would know of it, and if it happens to be so, I would truly appreciate it if that person made the decision to post the name here and help me out.

The game involved a group that has kidnapped a woman, a dangerous woman, I believe that she might have been some general or bandit, or such...the detail I can't clearly recall...and basically they are to hold her in a basement, and have shifts as to whom is going to guard her...in the group there are at least2 woman i think...and when you guard her for a night there are a few choices, one of them ends up making you give your prisoner too much freedom, which she uses, and during the night she makes you unconscious, while you were guarding her, and then when you wake up, she is just smiling as everything is normal, that she is still there, and that you are alive...

When you speak with her while guarding her, she also talks about certain times when she was captured by someone and harassed sexually, or once about the time that she teased some pirates...or something like that...It was really long ago...Then she is telling how she is going to escape, or how it's going to end up badly for you, how you can't control her etc...I hope that I've given enough information.

Thanks for reading my post,
Have a Great Day!~

Holymoon

Nov 10, 2017
Thank you so much for such the accurate and quick response, I've really hoped that someone would know the game, but I've never expected that it would be this quick!
This topic is solved now, thanks to The Witcher.
Be well~

Reactions: The Witcher