Seeking Looking for Netori games where MC is a true NTR protagonist

GodOfAll

Aug 20, 2017
Hey, I wanted to ask if there is a good netori game where you (the protagonist) can steal a faithful wife from a man that is pure good (he is nice to her, gives her gifts, doesn't neglect her etc.) but you manage to steal her away from her with mind control/bigdick power/absolute skill and she leaves him/he becomes the beta? I know many games where the MC is basically saving her from a bad relationship but I don't want that. I want a game where the protagonist is just like some guy in a NTR game where you get cucked. In those games your wife is always nice and you're nice to her but she gets stolen away anyway. But I hate getting NTR'ed I want to be doing it, so I wanted to ask if there is a game where you are a true asshole and get to steal a girl from a loving, healthy relationship with a man. Also would be nice if the girl is pure( as in had sex only with her husband, is loving to children, is nice to everybody etc.) and not a girl that fucked half a town and is a bitch to everybody. Also (REALLY IMPORTANT) the Protagonist doesn't suddenly treats her nicely after he stole her and degraded her but still treats her like sex object (Not games like a mother's love for example.) Pluspoint if the cucked man tries to get her back after you stole her and he knows what she did with you. Sorry for the long text but I'm getting really fucking annoyed that in NTR games you have a perfect wife that suddenly fucks someone else but in netori games you save a girl from a bad relationship and give her a better option, which in my opinion goes against the origin of NTR. Would be thankful for some suggestions.

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Personal Trainer

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the husband was cheating on the wife(whom you fuck) which isn't exactly what you wanted, but it's definitely worth a try(if you haven't already). honestly, i haven't come across much if any good netori games.

Reactions: opfela and GodOfAll