Seeking Looking For new Games

Vito Escalleta

Nov 7, 2019
Hey guys I was hoping i find some new games I like the retro feel of games that takes them to the new generation but that doesn't matter
I always found likings in games where you have to work hard to improve but not just stats like base improvements
building shrines hiring nuns just to have blessings or something like that
like building a brothel running business a prison for your enemies room for your girls or boys but most importantly upgrading them making them luxurious
something that actually effects the gameplay makes it seem worth it
I always liked the idea though these games are hard to find or maybe I played them all?
but here is the list of games and why I like them:

Last sovereign : it was a really good game the concept the story political encounters choices with massive impact on the game using other currencies to improve build spending a huge amount of reading but not just boring reading something that makes you want to read it and it's one of my top 5
Renryuu ascension : it was a superb game the story was interesting enough for me to play it for 20 times because of the updates though the kingdom upgrades seemed a little less intractive though much better that I expected it to be
Harem Collector : yeah the castle building furnishing wasn't that much but the idea that I would make a comfortable sit for you and allies it seems beneficial yet not alot of changes but cleaning dust or as I remember
overwhored : it seems unfinished and I don't like to grind for it yet i think it was a good one
Mist : the building was harder specially when you a girl that gathers two items a day though it was interesting I like the horror genre as well

i don't remember them all wish I did but the next concept that i like is dark horror and grim world like lonarpg where if you talk to a guard you get hit the belly it was fucked up but i liked to unfair gameplay just like fear and hunger ravager is also my shit if it's complete it was really superb

so anyways i hope this helps anyone in need of a game But i need more recommendation for games that have no end in supply and demand or if it did i have no problem with it

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Star Knightess Aura: the corruption MC accrues during gameplay is used by her rival to mind-control her. Good RPGM gameplay.

Corrupted Saviors: You play as a demon lord and deal with superheroine rape/corruption/mindbreak/training/recruitment. If you like dark themes and hardcore corruption, might be up your alley.

On Edge: Sci-fi management/card game where long story short, you gotta work a gloryhole to feed your home village.

Vito Escalleta

Nov 7, 2019
Star Knightess Aura: the corruption MC accrues during gameplay is used by her rival to mind-control her. Good RPGM gameplay.

Corrupted Saviors: You play as a demon lord and deal with superheroine rape/corruption/mindbreak/training/recruitment. If you like dark themes and hardcore corruption, might be up your alley.

On Edge: Sci-fi management/card game where long story short, you gotta work a gloryhole to feed your home village.
thanks mate i never heard of those but definitly would try them though some notes
on the first view of star knightess aura it felt like low class nsfw rpgm game but the body art was diffrent than most though i can't sayyet that it might be something new to the genre but i will definitly try it
as for the others i hate html games i like more intraction like more visual change as well if im wrong tell me but corrupted saviors seems like a html based game
and as for on edge seems like an short game with no actuall feel engagement maybe i'm just asking for too much right?
anyways thanks for the tips i will try all three games and report back about how good they were if they are