Seeking Looking for #no-sexual-content

noname777

Jul 8, 2018
I've already played Scarlet Spire (up to Chapter 9) and enjoyed it. Now I am looking for another game. It can be VN (My New Roommate), sandbox (Chloe18: Back to Class, Big Brother, Milfy City), or something in between. I don't mind classic point-and-click adventure game, but I am not a big fan of pixel hunting, if you know what I mean. However, if the story is very good, I can get over it.
It should be noted that I prefer 3dcg and just hate anime style. It doesn't have to be 100% realistic graphics (see: Chloe18), but Japanese 3d art isn't really my thing.
As for the game engine, I prefer RenPy, but it can be GameMaker, Unity, Unreal Engine, or even custom engine (see: Haunted Island), as long as it sticks with 3cdg. Unfortunately, real 3D doesn't really looks good in indie games, especially when it comes to human models. I don't like RPGM, but if it doesn't use the map view, I am fine with it as well.

noname777

Jul 8, 2018
I was asking about recommendation, not a list of random quality games. Also, I've looked through this list before I created this topic, and nothing except Scarlet Spire and Dancer And A Lustrous Stage has caught my attention.
However, I think that there may be a lot of games that are not marked in this way. For example, Room to Rent seems to be this type of game, but it wasn't tagged like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: TonyMo

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
the best one non sex I have played is
It's a New World Out There [v0.33] [Flamecito]

some routes are finished some not. Great story one of the best I have played. Terminus reach is another great scifi but it has nakeditity. hope this helps and hope you enjoy.