Seeking looking for non rapey gangbang games

19RED17

Oct 7, 2020
Hiho,
so I am looking for games for a while and have tried to specify tags, but as there is only the "group sex" game which means in most cases just lots of women and maybe a man it is hard to find any such games. Additionaly I have the problem that I have a few specifics which kill most of the games in that direction. I have no problem playing a game containing those features as long as I am not forced to play them or at least have scenes without them. Rape and Molestation is generally a turn off for me. I dont like lesbian scenes it is not a turn of but its lame in my opinion. I like 3d animations or Hentai style but not comic or other drawings (dont know why). Breeding or pregnancy and monster are all pluses but there we have often the rape shit. I also have the thing that i dont like black haired women ... its weird i know but its just not attractive to me. i also don't like those huge tits in fact I prefer small tits but if they are not those headsized monster Melons I am happy. NTR is also good. I tried searching for female Protagonist and group sex but often you realize the game has that tag because in the whole game is one scene with 2 guys and 1 girl or 3 girls ... Incest and loli are also huge turn offs.
Good examples of what I like:
Project Sage (really one of the best but sadly won't get continued)
Princess of Zeven (which is borderline rapey sadly as they would rape her if they could... dont like that)
Girl Life (is really good but the focus on life sim means it lacks a narrative or story)
Bright past looked pretty good at the beginning but it never got into the gangbang thing and focuses a lot on girl on girl

I would be thankful for suggestions, but I understand if it is too specific or just too out of your kink to know games like that. Have a good fap to whatever kink you like everyone ;)