Seeking Looking for non-sub feminized protag games.

Feyascia

Sep 25, 2017
Does anyone know a good game where a male protag becomes feminine or female and isn't required to be submissive?

I have found some games that have aspects of this, but most just let you resist for a while before falling into a submissive spiral. I'm not looking for a serious reflection of the trans experience, but I want a male protag becoming prettier/girlier while maintaining a largely neutral social role and a neutral or dom sexual role with female characters. Optional or dom sexual relationships with male characters.

Sandbox preferred over CYOA. Mind control content highly favored. Transformation content generally well liked.

Here are games I remember that have some degree (sometimes very little) of what I am looking for. Resisting submissiveness games included. No particular order.
The Guide To Being Assertive by AnonynmousMan
The Company by Westane
Accidental Woman by ThaumX
You Throw Like A Girl by Vim
X-Change™ Life by Aphrodite
Student X-Change Program by JonesI
Suddenly A Girl by Draga
Friends Of Mine by Sunfall
BMO TV by Rel

My apologies for flaws in this post. I don't use forums a lot.

danasavage

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Hi! Quite a late reply, but my game-in-development Girl Games will totally have this. Right now it's only some way to completion, so the feminization aspects aren't completely fleshed out (yet), but only one of the main paths through the game is a totally submissive one. Full disclosure, the game's gotten a lot of negativity so far - mostly because I switched game engines and delayed the developement while I was still figuring a lot of stuff out - and there's still not a ton of content in the current build (0.5.1), but what you're describing - a sandbox game where the male protag becomes prettier/girlier while maintaining a laregely neutral social role, with optional sexual relationships with male (and female) characters - is exactly the kind of game I'm trying to make, haha.